Wednesday, February 27, 2008

16 weeks never felt so long

So we have officially changed my due date to August 10 instead of August 5th. Which means that while I used to be 17 weeks and 1 day, I now am only 16 weeks along and 3 days. So we will have been 16 weeks pregnant for 12 days. Which seems like an awfully long week.

The bright side is, I listened to the baby's heartbeat again today which had the amazing added bonus of being able to hear when the baby kicks. So even though I can only barely feel it, he/she is definitely in there moving around. The baby was even in a different spot today, which makes me feel better. The last two months the baby just sat in the same corner of my uterus when it was time to hear the heartbeat and I think I was a little afraid it didn't move. But not today!

1 comment:

  1. Hooary! An update... I'm sorry that this week has been so long for you. But just think, that means one more week of getting to enjoy being pregnant! Check out my blog for a pretty big update for us (www.theworldofjenna.blogspot.com) (If you put it in your favorites than it is actually pretty easy to check periodically.

    ReplyDelete