Saturday, June 7, 2008

31 weeks

31 weeks today. In just 6 little weeks she will be considered full term and if labor starts they won't stop it. that's just a month and a half!

We took our second glucose screening on Wednesday and I am happy to report that I do not have gestational diabetes. I do seem to take longer than a normal person to process sugar in my system, so I am still supposed to cut down on sugar and white flours, but I am fine.

So that is wonderful news and we feel very good about that.

This week we started rehearsals for As You Like It at Richmond Shakespeare. I am the master of verse, which is sort of a co-director type position with an emphasis on text work. I love this play and I think we are going to have a lot of fun as long as I don't tire myself out.

But that's pretty much it for now. Thanks for everyone's prayers and concern this week!

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to be rehearsing right up until baby comes? And do you think that in three or four weeks you could come to Potomac Mills to meet me, or do you think you'll be "too" pregnant by then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have our first preview July 2nd, so rehearsals will be pretty much over that week. I will be too pregnant to drive myself, but since Mikie will be done with school, as long as he can drive me we should be able to meet halfway.

    ReplyDelete