Friday, June 27, 2008

Babies and Back pain

So I have been having a sharp pain in my lowerback/hip kinda area and my midwife recommended seeing a chiropractor. My chiropractor recommended seeing a physical therapist. My physical therapist recommended a masseuse. (actually, chiropractor recommended both the pt and the masseuse, but it sounded better the other way). So now I have seen them all. The massage was lovely, but it made the baby very curious about what was going on, she kept moving all around. Hopefully one of these things will help my back out. It is the first time a doctor type person has recommended a massage. Since Michael and I usually get these for special occasions, I feel sneaky getting one without him and without a special occasion as an excuse.

But I suppose I am carrying his child so maybe that is special occasion enough. Though if that is the case, it seems I should have 9 months worth of professional massage.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment