Thursday, July 10, 2008

Much Awaited Pictures!

Here are some pictures many of you have been begging for. This one is Monty cuddling with Mr. Moo. I took a couple other pictures after this one, but he was on to me so he just looks miserable. I can't forget to include my older child on the blog after all. This next one is me taking a picture of my reflection in the mirror. This was apparently taken on 6/13 - almost a month ago if that gives you any idea of my progress since then! Don't worry, the light spots on my belly are just a result of the flash in the mirror. I am not developing spots.
I don't remember taking this picture, but here's one of Michael anyway.
This is me on that same day 6/13 but with my shirt over the belly. (so as to eliminate belly reflection)

And this is part one of the apartment Baby Tour. Enjoy, though it might be a little dark.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! A tour... and I know that it is highly offensive to say so... but you are huge! When should we get together? Give me a call when you get the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna! That is not nice! But yes, I am somewhat huge. All in the belly though, so I can't complain too much. Hopefully lots of it will fall off when the baby comes out!

    Come anytime. :)

    ReplyDelete