Saturday, July 26, 2008

38 Weeks - our little leek

So this week she is roughly the size of a leek (again I think we are going with length on this one). I am still working, but my replacement is now working with me so we get her completely ready to go in case we go into labor at any time. Michael was born 2 weeks early, so if she follows in her father's footsteps, that would mean she is really due tomorrow!

Of course, I doubt that its genetically passed down from the father's line but it sure would be nice! We pretty much have the apartment ready to go, bag partially packed, and are just trying to keep busy so we don't feel like these last few weeks drag on and on. Most first time babies are actually in the womb 41 weeks, rather than 40 so I am trying to not wish every day would be her birthday, since we could have 3 more weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment