Saturday, April 5, 2008

22 Weeks Pregnant

The baby is now roughly as long as a spaghetti squash. Not sure what that, is but there you are. If he/she is average, he/she is about 1 lb and 10.9 inches long. The baby should look like a baby now, but wrinkly since it will be more weeks until it can fill in all the baby fat it will have when it is born.

We have our ultrasound on Monday!!! Only 2 days away, and it feels like an eternity! I hope the baby moves around enough so we can tell for sure what gender it leans toward.

On a side note, there are only a few weeks left of school and then I will go from 2 jobs down to just 1! Yay! Although probably I will try to work behind the scenes at Richmond Shakespeare this summer, and that will bring the count back up to 2 briefly.

2 comments:

  1. Since Jenna moved this weekend she is without internet (at least until she gets to work on Monday). So I will post a comment just to let you know you still do have readers :-)

    Glad to hear it is going well in this exciting time for you.

    Jenna's Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for the ultra-sound for you! You know how I used to say I don't want to find out the sex of our future children until their born... with all of my pregnant friends I'm quickly revising that statement! :)

    ReplyDelete