Monday, April 7, 2008

Its a GIRL!!!!!!


Yes, we FINALLY had our ultrasound today and the baby is most definitely a girl. Of course there could always be a surprise when the baby is born, but the pictures looked awfully convincing. We have a very clear butt shot that "tells all".


But, as I don't have that picture scanned in yet, you will have to make do with her beautiful profile instead. Everything looks normal and healthy and there were no birth defects or problems they could see from an ultrasound. So, enjoy.
Oh, and if everyone could go easy on pink, we don't want everything she owns to be one color.

3 comments:

  1. She is beautiful! Oh, I admit it... I'm so incredibly jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I am logged in as Mike, but this is really Julie and I agree, she is strikingly beautiful. Especially considering she is in black and white and her bones are all showing. Just wait till I post her next picture.

    ReplyDelete