Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My first moment of fetal embarrassment, delayed again

This would be my first moment of showing off my daughter's "special parts" to the whole internet. While I recognize she may be in therapy for years because of this moment, I just can't help showing off every picture we have of her... I am so proud. However, for some reason I can't open the file on this computer.

When I can, it will be a picture of her cute little rear end. If you look closely you will see her little butt and her legs all curled over her body, and in the middle where the technician lovingly typed "its a girl" you can see her little vagina. So while we could still get a surprise, the pictures are pretty convincing that she is a girl. During the test she was moving all around and opening and closing her fingers. That was so neat to watch. Towards the end she wouldn't move into a position so the technician could photograph the last thing she needed, very stubborn. So clearly my baby already knows what she wants and isn't afraid to stand up to people in authority. (Hopefully, that won't include Michael and me)

2 comments:

  1. Of course it will be Michael and you... the two of you will be first! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHOPPING ALERT!!

    Be warned, Aunt Sarah is spending Friday afternoon and Saturday morning for baby girl stuff...and you know your sis M 'n' J...she IS a Girlie GIRL! Yikes, wonder what colors she's gonna lean to?

    Ok, Ok, make sure the force is not disrupted throughout the universe, Patti and I will only buy black and brown!

    Tony

    ReplyDelete