Friday, April 25, 2008

25 Weeks - A new Picture



Here is a new picture. We will technically not be 25 weeks until tomorrow, but I figure one day will not hurt. I think I have gained 7 lbs since the last picture. But I am not complaining. So far, it all seems to be in the belly area, which means I get to keep my lovely little arms for now. And my chin. I always have been a fan of my chin.


Anyway, just in case you think this maternity shirt is making me look bigger than I am, here is another picture to prove that it really is pretty much all me. Well me and the baby girl. Well me, baby girl, and a soccer ball sized uterus.



Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah... it's definitely bigger than the last picture... and I guess I'm screwed... I never had a chin to begin with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i guess it is. In fact, I would say it is bigger now than it was when the picture was taken. I am the incredible expanding woman!

    ReplyDelete