Thursday, August 14, 2008

Labor and Delivery Photos


Here is Anika on Tuesday at 1 day old. Doesn't it almost look like she is smiling for the camera?
Isn't her hair impressive?
This would be us walking the hallway to try and get labor going.

After 33 hours, Mom and Dad were really happy to be able to see her.
A little Daddy daughter bonding right after birth
Here she is just after birth.

This is me in very early labor at my largest
Here we are walking the streets trying to help labor progress. Mike made an excellent helper during contractions.
At one point, Monty decided I needed comfort and curled up in my lap during contractions. Petting him was actually very comforting and helped take my mind off the pain.
I feel much better, but he still looks worried!
Finally to the hospital, 4 cm dilated



2 comments:

  1. Julie, she is beautiful! Congratulations to you... I can't say that I'm not jealous, but I can say that baby couldn't have a better set of parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Having a baby is so incredibly neat. You really should make one.

    ReplyDelete