Saturday, March 15, 2008

19 Weeks Today

Today I have been pregnant for 19 weeks, and the baby is roughly the size of a large heirloom tomato - which should be approximately 6 inches long from head to butt (the baby, not the tomato).

Baby has been moving around a lot today, which is very exciting. And a little weird, because I can feel it happening, but no one else can even see anything different. Its like when your brother pokes you in the side during church, but everyone else can only hear the thud your elbow makes on the back of the pew, and they never see the poke.

So in essence, what I am trying to say is the baby is poking me and giggling because I jump or react, and people just think I'm nuts. Already he/she has their father's sense of humor.
:)

4 comments:

  1. When do you find out the sex? Soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Julie! (and Mike)

    I am watching from afar and thinking good thoughts for you.

    Jenna's Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not until April. We have an appointment April 7 for an ultrasound, and hopefully they will be able to tell when we go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have not posted in five days... this is not up to the minute coverage that was promised! :)

    ReplyDelete