Saturday, March 29, 2008

Carrot Time - 21 Weeks Today

Ok, so babycenter.com claims that this week the baby is the length of a carrot which is approximately 10.5 inches from head to toe. I don't know about you, but I can't remember the last time I bought carrots that were longer than bananas, so this seems strange to me. Its almost like saying the baby is the size of a 10.5 inch plum or green bean or ruler. But maybe that is just me.

I don't own a scale, because it probably is not too healthy to pay too close attention these days - bad for my ego - but I am pretty sure that I gained most of the weight from last month in the last week and a half. Because I am starting to feel less big today, even though I am the same size. I think the rest of my body has started to catch up to my belly.

2 comments:

  1. How is the midwife search going? And the buying of baby accessories?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a midwife. Actually, we have two midwives. They practice together and we meet with each one every other visit, since we won't know who is on call until I go into labor.

    I am very happy with both of them. Highly recommend this midwife thing.

    Baby buying is at a stand still. We did buy a rug with the excuse that it would give the baby a good crawling space.

    We have now registered at target and myregistry.com if you are bored and want to see what we are looking to buy eventually if no one gives them as presents.

    ReplyDelete