Friday, March 21, 2008

Not much going on

Since Jenna requires that I provide up to the minute coverage, as promised, this blog is all about nothing new going on.

I tried to call the ultrasound people and get in earlier, but no can do. So we will have to stick with April 7th and wait with bated breath to find out the gender of the baby.

On a side note, why is it that everyone asks what sex the baby is, rather than gender? Just a small pet peeve, but I certainly hope the baby isn't having any sex at the moment.

People have started asking to touch the belly, and I have to say so far I don't mind at all. I'm pretty proud of my little heirloom tomato. Although, they grossly misjudge where the baby is. At this point, my uterus is not quite as high as my belly button. So that bulge at the top of my belly is actually just my stomach and intestines and other organs that are running out of room in the rest of my body and are travelling higher up. But I guess, as I think about it, maybe I prefer people stick to the belly button area of my belly, as it can be awkward being rubbed below the belt. hmmm. I'll have to ponder that one.

So that's my update for today. Yesterday I felt humoungus, but today I look far more normal, so it depends on my clothing quite a bit how big I am.

1 comment:

  1. Good for Jenna requiring updates!

    That allows the rest of us to follow along. :-)

    ReplyDelete