Saturday, March 22, 2008

Breaking News: Baby resembles a Banana

Today I have been pregnant for 20 weeks, which means this is the halfway mark in a normal pregnancy. It seems really strange that this is already half over, but on the other hand it will be nice to have my body all to myself again.

This week, the baby is roughly the length of a banana when measured from head to toe. This is a switch in measurements, as previously our fruit update was based on head to butt measurements. That means the baby is probably about 10 inches long from head to toe, 6.5 inches from head to butt.

There is also a new picture below, which is not a great picture of me, but will give you the rough idea of what I currently look like. All I can say is there is no longer much doubt that it is in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment