Monday, March 3, 2008

Getting Ready for SETC

Tonight I am supposed to be finishing up work on my two presentations at SETC in Chattanooga, TN this weekend, but for some reason I only want to update the blog and search for strollers online. When did I become this way?

So we have to wait until April 7th to find out the gender of the baby, which is SOOOOOO long from now. All the other August due date women on baby center seem to already know. But Richmond, being such the advanced city, only has two technicians that do ultrasounds and they travel from hospital to hospital everyday, so there aren't all that many appointments available for all the pregnant women out there. And both of them are planning to be on vacation the week of Mike's spring break, which is in MArch and would be the perfect time for us to go! (you can't see it, but this is me pouting at the computer now)

3 comments:

  1. Sorry Jules, not a lot of sympathy... There is one hospital in Alamosa... and one midwife. So the fact that there isn't much choice doesn't go too far with this friend :) I hope you're prepared for SETC! You never know who you're going to meet (remember MATC... or was it SETC, where they offered you all the jobs?!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope SETC is going well for you! I looked up your presentations online (did you end up doing both of them? How did they go??)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back from SETC! How is Baby Phillips?

    ReplyDelete